Your Cloud, Collaboration,
Networking, and Security Staffing Partner
Think of CCNS as an extension of your technical bench. We can fulfill all your staffing requirements throughout North America. From presales to consulting to deployment, CCNS is here to support all of your digital initiatives.
Areas of Expertise
We have focused our resources specifically on the key technologies that enable cloud and data center environments. Our refined pool of resources has been screened, tested, validated and placed on both medium- and large-sized projects for some of the most prestigious end customers in the United States and Canada.
We specialize in the following resources:
- Cloud — AWS/Azure Architects, App & Infrastructure Migration Specialists
- Data Center — Server, Storage, Virtualization Specialists
- Network — WAN, LAN, WLAN Router, Switch Engineers
- Collaboration — Voice, Conferencing, Collab App, Video Specialists
- Security — Private/Hybrid/Public Platform and Systems Architects
- Project and Program Managers
As more companies, small and large, begin to contemplate moving their applications, infrastructure and digital workloads to the cloud, a diverse set of skillsets are required for the move to take place both successfully and seamlessly. The ability to assess, plan, test and execute are critical to success, and leveraging the right experience is crucial. Deep knowledge and the ability to leverage hosting providers and other cloud-based service providers are key to managing overall cloud architectures and in providing solutions.
CCNS provides the resources you need for your cloud-related projects. Whether you are planning a Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, we can help.
Top skills demanded include:
- Cloud Architects (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Cloud Application Specialists
- Cloud Assessors and Migration Specialists
- Cloud Orchestration and Tooling Specialists
Ultimately, it’s all about the data center. The modern data center is the heartbeat and nerve center of all cloud-based architectures, whether in the private, hybrid or public sectors. If your customers are contemplating moving their workloads to a virtual private cloud environment, you need multi-skilled talent with the capabilities to span the many different, but critical, areas of the data center.
Top skills demanded include:
- Server Specialists (HPE, Dell, IBM, Cisco UCS, Lenovo)
- Virtualization (VDI) Engineers (VMware, citrix XenServer/XenDesktop)
- Storage Engineers (EMC, NetApp)
- Network Switching/Routing (Cisco Nexus, others)
Access to the right skills and expertise when you need them, where you need them, is key to designing, troubleshooting and operating the most complex networks. It is these networks that are the backbone of cloud services, data centers, security architectures and business applications throughout the world.
Top skills demanded include:
- Cisco Route/Switch/Wireless Engineers
- CCIE-, CCNP-, CCNA-Certified Engineers
End user and workgroup collaboration is the key to working in the modern digital business realm. Collaboration enables high-scale efficiencies and seamlessly promotes small- to large-scale elements of your business to people, processes, applications, tools, data, social media, voice/video communications… in other words, all the key components of the new digital work team.
Collaboration-related skillsets include:
- Contact Center Engineers
- Unified Communications/IP Telephony
- Video Conferencing
- Unified Messaging
- Social Media/Network
- Unified Messaging (Skype for Business)
Technical complexities are rising within all businesses. Regulatory compliance, IP (intellectual property) protection, competitive fortification, posture assessment and many other business challenges are components of today’s security environment. Proper assessment, pro/con analysis, design, deployment and ongoing security-related due diligence are, in effect, mandatory for the modern digital corporation.
Having access to the right security specialists on demand where you need them, when you need them, is critical.
The top specialists we regularly provide include:
- Security Architects and Consultants
- Cloud, Data Center, Network Security Specialists
- Security Engineers Specializing in: Cisco ISE, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Juniper
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Specialists
Protecting the security landscape from the latest generation of polymorphic (changing and masking) attacks is reshaping the need for spot-on security architects and specialists. Cybersecurity continues to evolve, and it now requires an all-time, more intense level of knowledge of digital intelligence and broader data behavior pattern analysis ― while leveraging the right tools and methodologies. Quickly diminishing are the days of stand-alone point security products such as firewalls and signature-based detection methods only. CCNS also continues to evolve with the times, and we provide our clients with the necessary security experts when you need them, and where you need them.
The Proven Method’s CCNS division focuses on many other related areas, including:
- Project Managers (PMI PMP)
- Program Managers
Available CCNS Resources
We have between hundreds and thousands of skilled resources available at any time, including:
Award winning manager with the following notable achievements:
- Grew the Network Services delivery team to double in size and significantly increased both top line revenue and bottom line profit
- Developed service guide documentation that fully defined new service offerings and processes
- Established processes for new product/new service introduction